Monday, November 06, 2006

Eeee! First Character Death!

...but it's a subtle one :P She's just disappeared. They can be bloody later, the last one's going to be absolutely disgusting. However, I'm very pleased with myself. This is all happening in a big flashback, so it's all happened really, but it's lots of fun. I just set up the group asshole, who will eventually get stabbed and die horribly :) His is arrogant, sexist, homophobic and a general bastard. At the moment, however, he is just bickering about sleeping arrangements and being manipulative. The homophobia is going to get him killed though, by one of my lovely but completely unplanned gay characters who appeared because I ran out of ideas for characters who must be different enough from eachother to be interesting.
It's going very well though. I love my main characters, and I love my main character's seven friends even though I'm going to kill all of them. And I love my forest - it's so pretty in the day time and so fucking horrific at night. And I love the river demon who's going to appear later in an underground library where he tortures the souls of the dead.

...yeah, he wasn't in the plan either.

Hahahahahah I <3

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the idea of the forest. If that were on a blurb I'd definitely want to buy the book! :-)

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home