Monday, October 30, 2006

Drunkness and Lots of Books

From Friday to Sunday night, I was at Immi's house. Which is why there were no blogs.

On Friday I arrived at Meadowhall station and then we did some shopping. I bought 5 Stephen King books and the newest in the Artemis Fowl series. Then we went back to Immi's house. I let 'Sparkler' (heh, Immi and her code names :P) read Earthsong, which she loved. Might get her a copy of it for Xmas, and I think Volume 2 comes out around her birthday so that would make things easy :P I read Night Shift and Immi stole Gerald's Game, and read it in a few hours. In the evening we watched Unanimous, which is a program where 9 people are put underground with no windows or anything and have to stay there until they decide which one of them gets £1,000,000. I can't believe any of them will actually manage to agree XD That was fun. There was internet and eating food and stuff, and I showed everyone my Halloween costume and my new ear piercing.
Saturday was various bits of internet, eating things and setting the timer to record X Factor. Then we got ready for the Halloween party. I went as a zombie, covered in fake blood and with lots of holes in my clothes, and black and green makeup all over my face and arms. It was lots of fun getting ready :D However, I can't remember much of the party, because the nice lady who was having the party gave me vodka, and I drank way too much of it. Spent most of the party trying to stand up and falling flat on my face =D Then went back to Immi's and watched a bit of the X Factor recording, and went to bed. I had to get up several times in the night to drink water, because I'd got myself dehydrated. I had an on and off headache all Sunday, and I've still got it now. I've also felt quite sick.
On Sunday I got up quite early and showered to try to sort out my head, it sort of worked. Then watched the rest of the X Factor with the childs, ate nice food, went on the computer and went to Meadowhall. I bought 3 more Stephen King books and a nice top from Topshop. Then we had to run for the train, which I missed by 2 minutes and had to sit on the cold platform waiting for an hour and a quater because the waiting room shut at half past four and my train wasn't until quater to six. Ugh, and there were loud loud chavs everywhere. I read Firestarter.

All the books which I bought:

Night Shift
Firestarter
The Bachman Books (Rage, The Long Walk, Roadwork, The Running Man)
Gerald's Game
The Shining
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
Misery
Thinner
Artemis Fowl 5

So, I am very happy =D I've read Night Shift and Firestarter, which were both excellent, and now I'm reading Running Man (already read The Long Walk as one of my lovely illegal ebooks :P).

It's been nice getting back to school, although I'm a bit behind from missing 3 days. Not too far behind in Sociology, but WAY behind in art and English. We've got to have finished reading The Scarlet Letter by Wednesday - I think I'll read a good summary on the internet. I have GOOD books to read :P

I am Reading: The Running Man, by Stephen King
I am Listening to: This week's X Factor MP3s
I am Watching: Nothing
I am Writing: Plans for NaNoWriMo novel Waterlevel

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you had cold waiting. :-(
Hugs,
Immi
xxx

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home