Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jossy's Here!

And my website has been updated - it can now be found HERE. Those bastards at dotTK deleted it because it hadn't been visited enough. Grr. I'll put it back on there when it's more popular, or I might just buy a proper website :P

This is going to be a bit of a links post XD I feel the need to advertise things which I like.

GaiaOnline is an awesome forum site, with games and lots of other fun stuff. You get a character you can dress up. My username on there is Etcetera Kitten, join + chat to me!

Neopets is a slightly childish but very fun site where you can own a pet (or 4 pets, whatever). Yes, it's for children but the games are fun and it's quite addictive. If you sign up, I get neopoints, so please do :D

Earthsong is a really pretty webcomic/manga that I read all the time. The art is SO pretty, go look at it.

DeviantArt is a huge online art gallery. My gallery is HERE.

I'll probably think of more later, but those are some of my favourite sites. Also, another one of my websites will be coming soon. More information on that later ;)

Anyway, Jossy arrived yesterday. Me and my mum went to pick her up in Huddersfield, and she was like an hour late so mum was sure she was like, dead. But she wasn't, and so we came home and watched X Factor :D We watched most of the auditions and Saturday's live show on DVD. It was teh fun :D
She's out working all day today which is sad, she won't get back until about 8. But then we're going to watch the rest of the auditions and bootcamp, and maybe watch V for Vendetta if we have time.

My plans for today include doing another nail design for my site, putting up the photos of my nail polishes on the Equipment page, taking some photos for DeviantArt, doing some art homework (maybe)... not much else. Some more planning for NaNoWriMo, and fix my excel thingy for wordcount.

I am Reading: Artemis Fowl, by Eoin Colfer
I am Listening to: Nothing, I'll put some music on in a bit
I am Watching: X Factor later!
I am Writing: Plans for NaNoWriMo novel Waterlevel (title may change)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home