Friday, October 20, 2006

Lalalalala....

Finally a real blog post. I'm going to try to update this one every day, seeing as I kind of don't on myspace, and I gave up on LJ forever ago.

The last three days have been abitshit. I started feeling a bit ill on Tuesday, and woke up Wednesday morning with an awful cold =( I spent most of that day in bed, and on Thursday and today I needed the whole morning as well. I'm feeling a bit better now though, so hopefully I'll be able to do stuff over half term and not have to sleep most of the time.

Half term should be fun, my sister Jossy is coming to stay from Monday until (I think) Friday. Then my mum was talking about me going to stay with my other sister Immi, but I don't know if she's actually asked Immi about that, or if she even seriously has any plans about me going there. Heh, we'll see.

Plans for the day include...

Myspace, MSN, GaiaOnline, Neopets and other websites.
Reading. I read all the princess diary books in the last 2 days, as well as rereading Carrie and reading Everything's Eventual. I've read Earthsong (amazing good manga/comic) 4 or 5 times, and read through the unpublished bits of it online at EarthsongSaga.com
The whole comic's online there, totally worth reading. The art is SO pretty.

Apparently, I also have to tidy my room.

I might do some more planning for NaNoWriMo as well, though I think I can probably do this story without planning. It's so surreal and generally odd that I can just throw random crap into it as I go along. Only bad think is I can't write it after dark, cos it scares the shit out of me :) I like it though, my main characters are awesome.

Immi should do NaNo this year :( it saddens me that she doesn't want to. Oh well.

Might post another blog later, if anything interesting happens. If not, I shall post tomorrow.

I am Reading: The Dragon Hoard, by Tanith Lee
I am Listening to: Nothing
I am Watching: Nothing
I am Writing: Plans for NaNoWriMo novel Waterlevel (title may change)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*waves*
She did ask me. Apparently you're coming Friday to Sunday while they kind of do house-hunty stuff.
:-)

2:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home