Sunday, October 22, 2006

So much for the 1 blog each day thing!

I meant to write one yesterday after X Factor but TOTALLY forgot. Oh well :)


X Factor was pretty good. I'm not so sure about the whole theme thing though - we've now lost 2 good acts because the theme just didn't suit them. The Unconventionals, admittedly, made some silly mistakes. 6 people cannot all sing lead. But still, I don't think the song suited their style. And 4 Sure DEFINATELY weren't happy with the song they got given.
Though of course, it does avoid the annoying thing we had last year with Andy singing practically the same song every week. Nearly dozed off every time he appeared on screen. And most people are adapting pretty well to what they get given, so it's ok.
Ben's better than I was thinking he'd be. I hated his first audition, didn't like him in bootcamp, but he's much better in the live shows. He could win, though I'd like to see a girl or a group win, seeing as it's not happened before. Eton Road are awesome, and so is Kerry. I could see Leona winning, but PLEASE not Nikita. 'My mum is watching over me' I fucking GET IT, and I'm bored now.
I mean, I'm sorry her mum died. I'm sure it's sad and I'd be much more sympathetic if she didn't talk about it so much. It's also annoying how she inflicts her religious/spiritual views on everyone else. We don't all believe dead people's souls float around watching the X Factor, you know.
Dionne is surprisingly good, as is Robert who was barely shown all through bootcamp and judges homes. He got rid of that awful hairstyle as well, which makes me happy :) Ray and Ashley, however, have just gone badly downhill since their first auditions. They're starting to annoy me.

Other than X Factor, not much happened yesterday. I tidied my room - or at least, my mum did. I sat on the bed in case there were spiders. As it was I ended up picking up an old school book and a huge spider marched out from inside it. Ugh. 3 more came out of my desk, a few more from behind some boxes, etc. Fucking spiders, I'm not sleeping in my room at the moment. Purple room is safer - it's less messy so I can check for spiders easier. Even so, the first night I was in there we had to move 4, and I woke up at about 3am to see another one walking about on the ceiling. Then there was ANOTHER in there the next day. I hate my house. When I move out I'm going to paint the walls with fucking bug spray. Of where I go live, that is, not this house. The next people can deal with this place's spider problems.

It is now officially half term - or at least, it is tomorrow. Right now it's just the weekend. Not got many plans. I'm going to bleach my hair again, do moped training one day, got an appointment with the psychologist who thinks he knows fucking everything, etc etc. Might get a hair cut, might not. Probably not. I need to catch up with my Art AS work, I thought art was going to be the nice, fun easy subject. Umm... no. English is the easy one, Sociology is the fun. Actually, Sociology's pretty easy as well. I've got A on both essays so far (the average grade in my class is E-).

I need to give the link to this blog to some people. Immi's the only person reading this right now O-o Time to advertise :D

Ok, now Laurie has the link, and it's my MSN personal message (replacing the delightful 'slurp slurp' quote =D). That should get some attention. I like blogs here more than myspace, that site is bitchy about copy and pasting. Though the photos and layouts and things on myspace are much funs =D

I am Reading: Tithe, by Holly Black
I am Listening to: Last night's X Factor MP3s (Kerry right now :) )
I am Watching: Nothing, might watch the Matrix later though. Havn't for a while.
I am Writing: Plans for NaNoWriMo novel Waterlevel (title may change)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home