Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bike! =D

I finished my CBT today, and my pretty pretty black scooter was delivered this afternoon. It arrived just as I got back from Bradford, where I was doing my CBT. So I was out for 2 hours this morning on the roads, and I've been to Sowerby Bridge and back his afternoon. I did well when I was with the instructor, but I made many silly mistakes this afternoon. I set off with my helmet unfastened, then I forgot to stop accelerating while I was trying to stop and came within about 2 inches of running into the back of someone, and then SOMEHOW my bike stopped at some traffic lights and didn't start again. Automatic things don't stall so I havn't got a clue what happened there. By the time I got it sorted out the light had gone red again =(
However, it was lots of fun and I managed to get 40mph out of it when I was going down hill :o 16 year olds aren't allowed over 30 but I don't care =) it was an accident :D And it was in a 40mph area, so it's not SO bad. It wasn't speeding.
Now I am tired, and won't go out again today I don't think. It is very windy and I was wobbling a lot coming back from Sowerby Bridge. Tomorrow though, I shall do lots of practise.
It's the X Factor this evening, and Eton Road are singing a Scissor Sisters song, so that should be good =D apparently Ben has a throat infection, so he'll probably be sucky. I kind of want him to go out, so Eton Road and Leona have better chances of winning - but that would mean another week of the Macdonald Brothers and Robert, who have stayed in for way too long. Especially the fucking Macdonald Brothers.
I'll get a photo of my bike tomorrow, and all my pretty things I have to wear when riding it. I have a black shiny helmet and black and red clothes with bits in so I won't injure myself if I fall off. And boots, OMG big leather boots which are snuggly =D
I'm behind on NaNo and feeling lazy. Might quit, but not yet. I'll write a few thousand tonight.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home