Friday, December 15, 2006

Cats Tomorrow!

Eeeheeheehee!

So, we're travelling down to Immi's house tonight, and sleeping over. This is because it takes an hour and a half to get there, and it takes forever to get to Oxford (where we're seeing Cats) so we want to cut the journey into little bits. We have to go to Immi's to pick up Sparkler, who is coming with us. Her and Gloworm both love Cats but Gloworm didn't want to come unless Immi was - and Immi isn't.
Then tomorrow we're having a rediculous early start, which I am not so pleased about, and driving all the way to Oxford. I was going to burn a CD of the music from Wicked, another awesome musical, but my dad ran out of discs so bleh :( I'm going to have a rummage and see if I've got one lying around somewhere - but I doubt it.

It's the final of Unanimous tonight (Kelly must win :D) and the final of the X Factor tomorrow (Leona must win :D). I home the recording fucking works - if it misses the final of all things I will be so very very not pleased.

I also need to buy Liz some presents - I'm being very lazy and bad - and there must also be presents for the other people I havn't got shit for yet. Aaaaaaah. But I want to buy Cats merchandise (if they sell it on tour - I hope they do. I want a t-shirt to wear to school on Monday). I also need to make a DVD cover for Love Actually, which I recorded off the TV so is in a shitty black box.

Now some funny:


Most bizarre way of learning English ever XD


Awesome Japanese pranks

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Man I'm glad I found your blog about funny cats. It's great.


http://funnyvideolane.blogspot.com

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home