Saturday, January 05, 2008

Party

My 18th Birthday Party will be on the 16th February - that's a Saturday. Starting probably some time between 7 and 8, going on all night. I'm not allowed more than 20 people - which sucks - although if more want to come they can as long as they're not sleeping.
Girls are to dress as ravers, and boys as punks. I'm not entirely sure who's idea this was but it's sticking. You've got ages to get a costume together - you won't be allowed in without one! Start preparing now, it's not that hard. I'm not asking you to dress up as disney characters, lawl.
My mum is, as always, being stingy with the alcohol. Bring something along if you can :P
I'm banned from posting my address on here :/ dunno why. Anyway, if you're coming let me know and I'll give you the address.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home