Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Party

Ok, here it is:

Cleo Rose's Halloween Party will be at 8pm on Saturday 27th October. It's an all night party - so if possible bring a sleeping bag, pillow, anything you've got. My mum's being a bit tight with alcohol this time so any extra bottles can definately be used - but you don't have to bring anything except your luffly selves.

Fancy dress is a must, or you will be put into a costume of my choice, which you may not enjoy wearing.

If you can't make it for the start turn up any time - but bear in mind although it's an all night party we may all be asleep any time from 2am onwards, so call if you want someone to stay up and let you in.

If you don't have my address contact either Emily Pilgrim or Jordan Penny, my gorgeous party organisers. If you don't know them, ring me on the number posted a few entries ago.

Anyone nice is welcome - the blacklist is anyone I've slept with (you know who you are). Bring a friend, newbies are always a good thing.

See you Saturday!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home