Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wow, no updates since forever.

I had my interview at Beauty College today - and I should be starting in three weeks. I'm really nervous, I'll be living away during the week and some weekends. It looks really nice there though, and my room is pretty. I'm allowed family members (or friends disguised as cousins :P) to come and stay as well, cos I have a twin room to myself.

Been watching lots of Buffy :D I'm almost through season six now, don't want to finish it but don't want to slow down watching it either. Of course, there's Angel to watch next =D And I can rewatch the whole series as well ^_^

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So like... I haven't talked to you for ages, so I popped on here. Ya know, to snoop and see what you've been up to. AND there hasn't been ANY new things. Except for this blog. Which isn't too interesting. Although, it's great that you got into the... thing. The beauty thing. Anyway, you know what I did? I made myspace JUST for my preferred list, and I forgot to put you on there. Horrible, I know. So I'm going to add you to it now. It's not that interesting, but whatever. Anyway yeah that's all I have to say. ...this is like a freakin' story book! Ahhh well. Love ya!

8:02 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

I wondered why I couldn't read your blog D: I thought you'd developed hate of me.

Of course, the beauty thing means I'll barely be blogging - there's no internet there except in the theory classroom, and that's for working :P

5:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on ya interview. And the internet at Sowerby is for working, but that stops noone.

12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home