Sunday, June 03, 2007

Alcohol = Depressant

Just getting the effects of the party last weekend. Feeling abitshit. I think I should give up drinking like, for a long time. And it'll be easier to lose weight if I'm not drinking vodka every few weeks.

I slept over at Em's last night. We played on the Nintendo, watched Mean Girls and had a very short water fight. We started watching some Star Wars at bedtime but I fell asleep less than 15 mins in. Emily's drooling kept her awake though ;)

Tomorrow I'm going to do half an hour of exercise and write 1000 words of a book I started forever ago. Also, me and thee moth hair are going out to get her a new sewing machine so she can make me some clothing, and I'm going to buy some new makeup cos I am SO low it is crazy. Got 1 day worth of powder left, maybe 3 of blusher and no foundation at all. Could use a new lipgloss as well, all mine are sucky.

Now, I do not mean to bitch and whine, especially about something that I have already bitched and whined about, but WHY is there no Red Dwarf fanfic or fan art? I mean, there is some, obviously. But all the fanfic is slash, and most of it really crappy slash as well. And there is such a tiny amount of fan art and most of that sucks as well. With the amount of RD fans there are, I'm surprised there's so little fic around. I mean, even if you count the unreadable badfic there's still not all that much. S'crazy.

Anyway. 'moff. Another post at some point, maybe even tomorrow :o

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think I found me some decent Red Dwarf Fanfics.

Not read any yet, but they look alright.

6:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now I have told you, I will give link.

http://www.reddwarf.nildram.co.uk/rd-seasons.htm

Silly me.

6:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gay and find Jonothan Kay attractive :D Woo what a truth giver Alcohol is!

2:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit delete that last comment please

2:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lmao.

More RD fanfics.

http://www.angelfire.com/wa/
fanflicyberbat/index2.html

It's all one line, I spaced it out because it can't show it all.

3:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment on the dickhead who posted that shit except I never use smilies (anyone who knows me can tell you that) and also, who the fuck finds Jonny Kay attractive?

Oh and on another note, I never invited myself. I asked Dave when it was. I would never go unless I was invited.

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home