Thursday, April 05, 2007

Shopping, shopping, yay!

The goats are settling in well, and growing fast. They now give me bruises when they climb on me. It's awful D: They're very cute though, so it's ok. Their shed arrived yesterday, and we're moving them in tomorrow. We're also going to set up their fence so they have a pen to play in.
I went shopping with Emily yesterday, to get birthday presents for Jayde. It was fun :D Jayde, if you're reading this, go AWAY and read it later.

We got her white and blue pyjamas from La Senza, which are super pretty and little. Also a swirly blue and white thing from Lush, a white bath bomb and a blue thing with a flower on it. Emily chose the stuff from Lush, she's an expert. Also, Jayde needs a wash. (Joking, joking XD). Me and Emily also got matching pyjamas, and blue and white lacy eye masks which match the pyjamas. I got a pink and black silky thing for myself, is very slutty but pretty. Emily got some red silky pajamas with japanese style flowers on, and some stuff from Lush for herself. Then we went to Miss Selfridge and Emily got some shoes, and I got a gorgeous belt and a necklace. And Emily got some panties.

Pics!



Emily's red pyjamas.



My pretty pink thing.



Our matching eyemasks.


And our matching pyjamas.

Obvz these are not us - these are sexy La Senza models :P

I'll take a pic of the belt later, can't be bothered with it just now :P

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Regan like the models or the clothes more? ;) The goats are cute :)

1:05 am  
Blogger Cleo said...

I would like the models more if they didn't have the clothes ;)

9:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home