Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pan and Loki

Yeah, I chose names not from the poll XD Sorries.

I went to visit the baby goats last night - they were very cuddly and sweet. Loki is white and Pan is white with dark patches - not sure if they're brown or black. Here be some pics:

This is my dad holding Loki. Not a very good pic - poor baby goat looks a bit panicked and is trying to escape XD They'd been out for a while by the time I took pics, and their mum was bleating through the fence cos she wanted them to come back in.
















This is my mum with Pan. He was pulling a really cute face - then I took the pic and he decided to try to dive away XD almost got out of the pic. I took another of him, and he turned and faced the other way at the last second. Sneaky goat.







Here they both are, with their mother. She was very upset by us taking them out and holding them - I hope she'll be ok when the come her permanantly (and when they and their sister go to the vet on Friday to have their horns done). At least there is the girl she gets to keep though.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home