Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nipple Bruise, Party, Clothes, House (etc.)

- I went to stay at Immi's house for a few days last week. While play fighting with the nieces, Gloworm punched me in the left nipple. My left tit turned into a C/D cup, and was very painful. Thanks ~_~

- On Saturday, it is my birthday party. If you're not invited you probably suck, or live to far away, or I forgot to invite you. Oh well XD We're having beer, vodka, absinthe and also some food. We shall play with my hello kitty that says "No!" and wear pretty clothes.

- I bought 2 dresses today. One is very short and has bright colours on it. One is knee length and black with red flowers on it, and is sticky out at the bottom. Tomorrow is the 1st of March so I will have money and will buy a wig.

- We now have to make the 2nd payment for my house in Bansko. I are excited. We're probably going skiing there at Easter so we'll get to see where it's being built. Wheeeeeee!

Also, my new scooter arrived today. It's very big, and red. It can go at 60mph. I'm proper proper excited, I'll practise on it tomorrow and then go to school on it probably on Friday. Apparently the brakes suck. I must be careful XD

Soon I will post some pics I took at Immi's house (of flowers n stuff mostly), Some pics of my dogs I took, pics of my new clothes (and me in them) and stuff like that. I haven't posted pics for ages!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home