Monday, February 05, 2007

Chicago DVD, Matrix Sunglasses, O Rly?

So, I now have my owl hat of awesome. It is VERY awesome. HUGELY AWESOME. I wore it to school a few times, all the chavs were horrified. It was very fun. Next month I'll buy a waist length blue wig, with curls :D That'll show the fuckers.

Btw Immi, chavs DO exist. My sociology teacher says so :D

I also bought Chicago on DVD and have watched it many times. It makes me very happy ^_^ I like the little little clothes and fancy music.

The excitingist thing though, is the sunglasses I bought off ebay:



You see that little lable on one lense?!?!?!?!?!? Yesh - those are TRINITY sunglasses, from the Matrix.

I used to have some like those but not as awesome, but I've lost them :( no idea where they are. These ones are better though, because they're the official ones that were released w/ the movie. Buying them from somewhere other than ebay costs £300 ish, I got them for £14. Impressive, yush?

I shall wear them for skiing :D and also school.

I am rediculously over excited XD

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh. Those sunglasses are awesome. Mom has a pair of Men In Black ones, that were released with the second movie.

11:13 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

I already have firefox D= Random comment there O_o

@Saph - fancy sunglasses = <3

6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home