Thursday, February 15, 2007

Birthday :D

It's my birthday :D I'm 17. I got a nail airbrushing kit, and a new scooter (not getting that till March though, so we don't have to pay Feb. tax). Oooo, and a £15 amazon gift certificate. Exciting :D

Liz's lust object, Boyd, posted some message on my Myspace blog. He sounded pissy - I called him half dead, old, etc. This was in reference to Liz crushing on him - compared to her, he is. He's got no right to take it out on me just cos Liz is a crazy bitch.

So, school was good today. Emily brought me in a cake with owls and mice on it,and we ate it and filmed random crap with the camcorder. Emily's coming over later tonight as well, which will be fun.

I'm going to make a dress. I got some gorgeous pink, yellow and white stretchy see through stuff (hard to describe) and some pink sparklyish stuff. I'm going to make a poofy dress, I think. Or something. I'll figure it out XD Me and Emily went to buy it in the Bombay Stores in Bradford. We ran about giggling and saying "We're gonna get RAPED" and going "NAAEWWWWW! NEEEEWWWW! NOOOOO! N0EUUUU!" etc. Emily got some black material with white spots, and some red sparklyish stuff. SHE'S GONNA GET RAPED!

'Moff now. I need to cut out some shitty newspaper articles for general studies, and edit a letter I wrote ages ago. Then download some music and movies.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! :-)
xxxxxx

11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home