Thursday, March 08, 2007

Party + Exam Result

Party first :P Lots of people came - Emily, Nick, David, David, Natalie, Jo, Jordan, Jayde + Me. I was drunk before everyone was even there D: we had vodka + absinthe + beer - I only drank vodka though. Me and emily made tit cake, pics coming eventually. Maybe XD There were also fondant fancies, jaffa cakes, pizzas, sausage rolls, crisps and lots of other stuff. We played hide and seek, had sword fights, filmed eachother doing silly things, sang (MY VIBRATOR HAS GOT LOST was an excellent song I made up) and lots of other stuff. Then we all passed out.
Next day we ate breakfast foods and watched Silent Hill, then Borat. Was fun :D

Today I got my sociology exam result - I got an A, without revising. Is awesome :D

Give me comments, bitches!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratz on A in exam :)
Party was funnnn. And I drank alll the absinthe (that was drunk)

9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home