Friday, April 20, 2007

Pan Cut his Mouth :(

Poor baby Pan has cut his mouth. He was climbing up the shed to chew the bolt on the door, and got his mouth caught. He's ok, but he's got a cut (less than a centimeter) on his lip. It has to be washed with saline - he hates it. He's ok though, it's not as swollen as it was and he's still happy and bouncy.
I went to see Sunshine last night with David. It was good :) Also saw the trailer for 28 weeks later, need to see it. Yup.
In other news, I'm starting a webcomic. It's going to be 100% true story, of interesting shit that happens to me. I'll draw a few comics, and then find somewhere to put them online. I'm still choosing a name for it - "This Girl is a Slag" maybe.
That's all :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, poor Pan. :(
Sunshine was very odd. Good, but odd.
I tryed to write something before, got confused, deleted it, started again.

Webcomic = good.

7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home