Saturday, June 02, 2007

Lawl

I spend all that time writing a blog post and all the comments are about the same 1 paragraph? Nice. How about commenting on our gorgeous costumes, or how amazing it is that I didn't sleep more than about 3 hours. Or hell, you could comment on Emily's obsessing over Ewan Mcgreagor :P

Pssh, you people are so fixated.

Lawl, so, this week. I went to Immi's on Tuesday and came home yesterday (Friday). While I was there me and the neices watched series 3, 4, 5, 6 and some of 7 of Red Dwarf. We played with Mr Flibble, the childs loved him. We also went to Whitepost Farm and saw baby animals and also a mutant sheep. Me and Immi watched the Big Brother launch - looks like it's going to be good, am watching this year. We also made bread rolls in interesting shapes - I made a Starbug and put green icing on it. I'll take a photo in a bit and put it online :)

Today I painted my nails blue, they look so pretty. In a bit I'm going to clean out the goat house but they're inside having a nap right now so I don't want to disturb them. I am also hungry, and need food. I didn't eat breakfast because I was feeling randomly sick :( but am better now and so must snack.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, sorry. But...Rimmer.

Anyway...
Today I am back at home, and so have chance to read the whole thing without people taking the piss out of me. Post piccys plzzz???

11:38 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

The photos are great and your costume is the best.
:-)

11:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's Arnold Arnold Arnold Rimmer, and Ewan McGregor is a sex god! :p XD

2:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Jonathon Kay, and wish right now he was up my arse adn coming oh coming yes!

2:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan, what is wrong with you?

3:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIlH3NM9ok
Rimmer Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_t5pS3KEOo&mode=related&search=
Tounge Tied Uncut version.

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home