Thursday, October 18, 2007

Keep in touch, luffs.

I just noticed a lot of people who I'm supposedly friends with don't have my MSN or number. So, here's some contacty stuff:



black.roses.for.cleo@hotmail.co.uk - this is my new MSN and email. Add me.



07875544127 - new phone number - text it, phone it, etc.



Anyone I know in real life or have known for a LONG time over the internet can have my address to write to me if they want to - but because I live with other people I can't give it out to just anyone because my house mates would kill me with sticks, kay?



And don't forget - Halloween party, Saturday 27th Oct, almost everyone is invited, let me know if you want to come :D Not sure what time it's starting yet, but it's an all night thing so anyone who can't make it for the start can come late (this means YOU David M).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home