Saturday, October 06, 2007

Woo, Laptop!

Updates are about to get a lot more regular - I'm getting a laptop to take to college. We're going to pick it up in Huddersfield this afternoon. I can access the internet from college and we might be getting broadband in our house as well.

In other news - I can now manicure, pedicure, give mini facials and facial massages, tint eyebrows, tint eyelashes, shape eyebrows, wax legs, wax arms and use two types of facial eletrical machines. I can also do full body aromatherapy massage, but we haven't learned all the oils yet.

College Salon is open Wednesday afternoons and all day Friday - currently doing manicures, pedicures, mini facials, eyebrow shaping and tinting and eyelash tinting. Contact me if you want to book an appointment - I'll give you the number to ring. Girls only I'm afraid, all treatments are done in the same room and for facials ladies have to take their tops off (and pants off for waxing) so obviously guys can't be in there perving.

Also, I have new hair. There will be pics at some point, promisssss.

Btw, if you keep calling me Regan you'll be breaking the law - it's officially Cleo now lawl. I'm used to it already, everyone at college knows me as Cleo so I got used to hearing it pretty quickly. It's fun :D

I saw Atonement with my mother last night - it's an awesome film, go see it. I cried most of the way through though XD. The book is better I think, but it's great to see it on screen.

Some more films I need to see:

- I Know Who Killed Me
- 30 Days of Night
- 28 Weeks Later
- Notes on a Scandal

I'm downloading I Know Who Killed Me at the moment :D

Got to run now, singing lesson in 20 mins and I've got some shit to sort out first.

(btw David Pilgrim had sex with Hayley Moorhouse, pass it on.)

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I should make the comment you made earlier about the deed poll thing but if you're willing to call me Al then I'm willing to call you Cleo.

1:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, forgot to mention about the beauty thing. So you at Huddersfield now or what?

And Dave had sex with Haley?

1:49 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

Al -

I paid for my name change :P but fine, I'll call you Al.

I'm in Yeadon, Leeds. I'm at the Yorkshire College of Beauty, look it up. It's the best in the country (apparently) and so far it's awesome.

Yes, Dave had sex with Hayley. Who knows - he could be the father of her next abortion :o

10:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're actually living in Leeds?

Might be living over there in about a year. Depends on where I end up uni wise.

Glad you're enjoying your beauty thing.

9:08 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

Yep, I come home some weekends but I live up here now.

I'm only here a year - so I won't have to deal with living in the same city as you :P

12:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanie lol. Anyways, Leeds is a big city. We might never see each other.

I also heard a rumour earlier today that Dave had sex with you aswell.

(sorry if that sounds a bit too frank, I was gonna do it by dropping hints but I couldn't work it so well so I thought I'd just come right out and tell you what I heard)

7:04 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

You heard correct :P A year of hard work to get him where I wanted him - and quite frankly it wasn't worth the effort. Although he did confess all this nice shit about Hayley to me - and you know how I love to spread shit.

9:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me never to confide in you...

6:37 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

Secrets are safe with me unless you then follow the secret up by having sex with me and then never calling again. I'm the kind of girl who likes revenge :P

8:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, I'll remember that.

3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home