Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Omg, Half Term Assessment!

Am I nervous? Yes. Monday and Tuesday were runthroughs for the half term assessment, but I was ill on Monday (fucken Flu) so I didn't get to practise. Additionally, I cba revising. So yeah, I'm probably going to fail.

It's not like it's the real exam though - it's not even the mock. It's just for internal grades so I should be ok.

It's almost NaNoWriMo time - I AM planning to do it even though I've got college 9 - 5.30 every day. + Homework and Case Studies. I'll write something easy and silly though - like a Mary Sue fanfic or something. Don't want to try anything too stressful this year.

This weekend Immi, her husband and childs (not using names online cos she doesn't and I don't want her to hit me with sticks) are coming to visit (Halifax house, not Yeadon) so I'm going home to see them :D Will be so much funs. Also, first of the X Factor live shows on Saturday (I think) which will be super exciting. I luff Alisha and Hope so far - but none of them really suck so it should be a decent show :D

Weekend after I'm having a halloween party - Saturday 27th. Let me know if you want to come, most people are invited but there is, as always, a short black list. Don't just turn up :P Fancy dress is a must - if you turn up in normal clothes you will be put into a costume I choose for you and it may not be flattering. Look what happened to David McGhee when he came to my Red Dwarf party out of costume!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owch. Nasty person :P.
I would come (not in costume, for entertainment purposes), but my sister is getting married on that day, and is i don't go to her wedding I will probably disappear. Unless thats why I ain't there. And, upon finding, I'll probably be disappeared again anyway.

6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halloween party?! I've been wondering if anybody was gonna have one. To be honest it'd look a little less silly dressing up as a vodou loa of death at a party than wandering around all day dressed like it.

I'm generally gonna assume I'm on the blacklist, which is fine by me if you don't want me to come.

7:31 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

Al - Tbh, I wouldn't have blacklisted you - but none of my friends like you so it might be awkward :/ I'll check stuff out, see if you can come. It might be a laugh.

The real blacklist is anyone I've slept with and who is a dickhead, lawl. Not naming names or anything XD

David - come after the wedding then lawl. Everyone's sleeping over so you won't miss the party, and you get to meet my college buddies :D

8:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay. I'll try bug either of my parents into driving me, but I dunno what time the wedding wills be over and stuffs, or how sober they'll be.

5:34 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

Get a taxi D: + I might be able to convince my mum to pick you up =D

1:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing with that comment is the fact that I don't know any of your friends.

3:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realised, one of my friends is coming up from Nottingham for the wedding, so unless he can come, I can't :(
I also don't know where I'll be after the wedding (although after weddings and funerals, my family goes to pubs ^_^), so...

3:37 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

Al - Emily doesn't like you :P and she's my main party organiser.

David - bring your friend :D more people is always good.

9:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home