Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cleo Likes to Shop

At half term I went shopping :D We didn't go to Magna cos my mother had to go to the hairdresser urgently and we wouldn't have had a full day so it wouldn't have been worth it. So we went to the York Designer Outlet instead. I bought shoes from Next Clearance, some zebra stripe high heels and some blue peep toe heels. I pursuaded my mum to buy herself some bright yellow peep toe flats - she's never had shoes that weren't black or brown or beige sandals before. Oh and one pair of teal dolly shoes. We went to Logo as well and I got two little vest tops (orange and brown), a red jumper and a little tiny pink cropped jacket. My mother got (also on my advice lawl) a grey and black stripy sweaterdress. Which goes with the little yellow shoes and opaque black tights or jeans.
I also bought some DVDs (Notes on a Scandal, Memoires of a Geisha and Pan's Labyrinth).
Over half term my hard working little laptop downloaded the rest of season 4 (20 episodes), all of season 5 (22 episodes) and the first 2 episodes of season 6. I love my laptop :D So much Buffys for me.
Last night Elly cut my hair again :) It's short like it was before. I'm going to dye it back to dark brown tonight I think. Cos I have roots and I can't be bothered XD
We've got all day Salon today, which kind of sucks. Except we're in two groups so it's only really half a day. So internet all morning, yay!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home