Thursday, November 29, 2007

Exams + New Guy

Haven't posted in forever. Is very bad.

So, since last time I posted I've had my mock theory and practical. I passed the theory and failed the practical, but not badly so I think I'll be ok in the real thing. We've got theory exams all next week and some more the week after I think, and we've got practical on the 12th Dec and the 17th and 18th Dec as well. Then, no more college :D

Also, I'm seeing someone new. His name's Rhys, and I met him through (lol) David M. David M who is, btw, very much out of the picture. Rhys has stayed at mine a couple of weekends, he's loads of fun and has very cool hair :P He's coming up again this weekend, this time for two nights not just one :D Maybe keep this one? In a shoe box? Yes :P

Also this weekend I need to dye my hair - it has to be all one colour for the exam or I'll get failed for my appearance. Which sucks. But I want to dye it back to normal anyway so I can grow it without weird roots :)

I've been ill for the last couple of days but I'm better enough to be back in college now :) still feel a bit crappy but I'm ok. Might take tomorrow off though, don't want to give my icky illness to paying clients. + Aromatherapy is crap.

Ahahahahah also I have Spice Girls tickets. Me and Rhys are going. On 2nd of Jan. To London. How good is that? :P

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Out of the picture" is kinda understating it. We've said almost nothing to each other since we last spoke.

5:09 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

Lol nice logic there - of course we haven't said anything since we last spoke XD

10:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.
Now stop spreading shit about me.

10:25 pm  
Blogger Cleo said...

I haven't spread shit about you. Grow up and stop expecting me to respect you.

2:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will now quote Rhys:
"Cleo says your nose is longer than your penis."
Explain.
And if you're not going to rspect me, don't speak to me.
Your choice.

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home